CIY 0.00% 3.6¢ city pacific limited

city pacific bids for its survival, page-11

1. 18 Posts.
    Finally, some posts worth reading!

Good points made by all except 'itsnotgambling' who I suspect has nothing better to do than grace this forum (and possibly a few others) and spin BS.

I've been an investor with CIY since they began via the mortgage trusts and shares in CIY, CP1, IPA etc.

I'll give credit where it is due and I can say that I've made a lot of money by investing in their many businesses. My trust distributions have always been paid in full on time - every time. I've never lost money with them and their customer service is very good.

That said, the negative publicity of late has made me think twice about where to park my dough and with a few hundred grand on the line I'm settling for 7.5% at call with a bank rather than 8.2% with CIY's FMF.

My change of sentiment was not based on the posts by itsnotgambling (not even worth reading) or articles from Mr West who has omitted so much obvious informations and distorted facts that I think his credibility is highly questionable.

Other than the BS floating around I think much of bad publicity relates to how some perceive their business or simply don't understand it. CIY can do something about this.

The idea of 'lumpy income' is a given with their line of business and CIY cannot do much about this and many will draw negatives simply because of the income flow.

Some really good discussion points of late so well done all. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now and will wait and see how things pan out for CIY - their slowly falling share price does worry me a bit.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.