CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cityview board changes..., page-47

1. 6,351 Posts.
    trent26,
    "How much did Pensador pay for Canzar when CVI had paid US$1,030,000 as a shut out fee?

Did CVI ever have any ownership over Canzar?

Was the US$1,030,000 paid back to CVI or has CVI not only handed over US$12,000,000(?) they also handed over Canzar?"

Trent, keep up the difficult questions?
    There must be answers. Keep up your into net research.

I was hoping to go check out this unusual plant.... I've heard it may produce carrots in the vicinity of some old mine shafts.... I have to be careful though, there are still some explosive things around that can cost you an arm and a leg.... don't want to be shafted, either

Anyway, speaking of cricket maybe the new guy on the team can score a few runs. He's been around a bit.... more than 40, love.... sorry, couldn't help the tennis joke..... anyway, speaking of cricket, the day they bring in artificial wickets at the test level, it's the day I start up my old trenching protests again (nah, just kidding).

Anyway, I've heard the new kid on the block is in fact "old school", so we should be alright..... apparently??

From the Herald Sun about Wayne Reid (via 123enen)

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20655643-664,00.html

He notes that sad aspect of this corporate cultural change has been the readiness these days to doubt someone's word. "I went to Wesley (College) and in the years that I was there, if you told a lie you would be ostracised entirely. In those days, when you spoke to a share broker the instruction was always verbal.

"Everything has changed. I don't think that your word is treated any longer as your bond."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.