CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cityview board changes..., page-48

1. 6,351 Posts.
    Sorry Reidy, Perth, unfortunately, has had a bit of a reputation for some time now as the home of at least a few too many "corporate cowboys". It's sad that "perception" exists.... they aren't all like that, I assure you. If you can help clean up things, the perception at least, that would be good. It is the Wild West, however. You'll need a bit of true grit in your approach over here. It's not quite as refined as London or Monaco.

Anyway, sailing on the Swan is nice... we haven't had any trouble with pirates here for a while now (think/hope). Not sure if some origins with the East Indian Trading Company have left their mark.... but enjoy the Swan... the Nyoongars did lots at one stage, but they've had to get used to not living next door to ..... Anyway, ....'s off in Africa mostly these days, himself. Lots of opportunities over there I hear.

From the Herald Sun about Wayne Reid (via 123enen)

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20655643-664,00.html

He notes that sad aspect of this corporate cultural change has been the readiness these days to doubt someone's word. "I went to Wesley (College) and in the years that I was there, if you told a lie you would be ostracised entirely. In those days, when you spoke to a share broker the instruction was always verbal.

"Everything has changed. I don't think that your word is treated any longer as your bond."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.