CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cityview has accumulated a valuable, page-33

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    putty - they don't have any diamonds unless they can actually get their $14mill back form Pensador by way of obtaining Canzar.

Until Smyth gives us signed contracts, they really DO have almost nothing.

I attach some value to Fortitude, but believe we should have more than 46% by now after all the money that has poured into it this quarter.

We seem to go through stages
    "Dazzled in the headlights"
    Realisation
    Anger
    Grief
    Acceptance.

I'm tossing around between anger and acceptance - certainly full on grief - but more anger at myself for the 'dazzled' stage!

I haven't buried CVI - but I am very sceptical about their ability to perform, and for all our sakes hope they can pull off a mother of a run to let people out with funds intact that went into it.

Smyth seems to be showing utter disregard for his long term holders after letting one after another exit the Top 20 in pain and bleeding with no remorse.

His emails have only ever been positive drive - never negative anticipation.

Guess many of us are swinging around with very mixed feelings here.
    It might be a solid buy in the mid teens, but what if it isn't?

Snacks was probably right saying wait for solid news and miss a few percent of the rise - but my thoughts are that so many traders will want to exit on a rise that they may in effect hold it down and push the price backwards.

If the news is good enough, or course it will bounce.

Sheeesh.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.