CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cityview questions 20080317

1. 18,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Here is the final draft that I plan to send off (questions only)
    I have removed questions that CVI is unlikely to be able to answer, and rephrased some others.

In some cases they will be of use to CVI to gauge sentiment and information gaps.

I will send the email at 17:30 unless I get last requests/modifications on this thread (sorry the other was too long).

>>>

1. Why do official releases to the OTCBB differ to the ASX with respect to the refinery (no mention) and involvement in off-shore (no mention)?

2. Angolan Offshore: What is the typical block commitment...1, 2 or more wells?

3. Angolan Offshore: Likely waiting times for offshore drilling rigs?

4. Angolan Offshore: What impact and/or likely solutions for non gas-flaring so far from shore?

5. Angolan Offshore: Does Cityview know the likely Minimum field size for commerciality?

6. Angolan Offshore: What are typical target sizes?

7. Angolan Offshore: What water depths likely to be?

8. Angolan Onshore: New blocks appear to have been delayed, as we are past Christmas.
    a. Can Cityview explain why they have been delayed?
    b. Have the two previously confirmed blocks also been delayed?

9. Angolan Onshore: Could Cityview have insisted on a signing of previously agreed contracts re Kwanza onshore, even in light of the offer of off shore permits?
    ( This would have been seen as a gesture of good faith and respect on the part of the Angolans. If CVI is important to the Angolan authorities, then they would understand the need for you and your team to maintain credibility with your shareholders)

10. Cocheioras de Binga: What is the likely timeframe to confirm previous non-JORC resource?

11. Internet research revealed 3 companies claiming rights to Matanda PH-72:
    Turnberry
    Glencore/Afex (press reports)
    Newport Mining (website, now password blocked): Directors R. Hyndes and D. Murray (also claimed interest in Chipindo gold licence.)
    Can Cityview shed any light on claims by other companies?

12. Is there any relationship between Cityview and Newport Mining or Newport Gold (Directors I. Egan, C. Page) ?

13. Can cityveiw explain which companies fall under Fortitude, the timeframe for ratification and the percentage that CVI will own after ratification?

14. Would CVI consider keeping an updated org chart on their web site showing intercompany connections, directors and stakes?

15. What services were obtained for the shares issued to the US promoter?

16. Can Cityview explain why the placements since Nov been received so poorly by the market that the SP has been shredded and sentiment hammered?

17. Can Cityview explain why, if placements had been committed to long term holders, the share price has been sold down after each one, and successive placements have been into lower prices?

18. Some shareholders are reluctant to authorize a further large share issue.
    a. Can Cityview confirm the shares will not be issued at less than 30c as per BRR?
    b. Is it possible there will be further news significantly prior to the EGM to give shareholders more confidence when submitting their proxies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.