CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cityview questions 20080317, page-75

1. 5,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    123enen

Thanks for the response. I've got no problems if Ian Egan is/was a director of Newport Mining and/or Newport Gold.

What does concern me is that the company had recently put North Matanda into one of its Powerpoint presentations. Why would they do this? The Newport Mining website is now not accessible as you know, why so? Smyth has been put on record as saying Matanda is a marginal project (marginal ???) and he may look at transferring North Matanda in return for something else. Now IMO maybe North Matanda could be transferred to Newport? Providing shareholders get a good deal out of it, it wouldn't be a problem. IMO Cityview shareholders are not getting a good deal out of the current Fortitude deals. IMO Fortitude is getting a a great deal - getting millions in cash during this bearish time in the markets. I know many don't agree with me - fair enough.

I am also concerned about Smyth's reply:

"It seems that anyone can create a website and put anything he likes on it : Newport Mining if it exists has nothing to do with us.
    Ian Egan has investigated this Newport saga and I will send you his findings separately. (Asteroider note: I will post these when received)"

Do you believe Mark Smyth did not know Ian Egan was a director of Newport?

And finally, have you ever heard of Trask Mining Services Pty Ltd or FIRSTLIGHT TWO PTY LTD?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.