CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cityview's next venture, page-21

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes we are all hoping so raks (gr8 post mate btw) and I believe the will of the management is there to hand over to more 'hands on mining GEO directors'. And why not with cachoeiras alone having a measured resource of copper worth in excess of $130,000,000 with inferred almost 3 times that in just one of the licences -its partly why some have chosen to hold and possibly add to their position during these times due to the scope and value, which consequently has been hugely underestimated by the market IMO. Then others are happy to watch from the side taking a (quite reasonable)conservative approach until major changes are made/ implemented.

I say this not as a ramp, but simply in response to some (actually numerous)broker recommendations on other companies with much lesser sized and value resources in similar stages of development (atleast 3-5 years away to production for some)-valueing these coys at the value of their in-ground resources.

Ok now if were to critically go over all of the licences held by fortitude of which CVI owns 45%, including the diamonds, and guesstimate the value of each area after capex deducted you would IMHO, not be talking more than 50 cents per share. So yes, this highlights the importance of confidence and suitable management as you referred to in your post which you quite rightly point out, as opposed to resource size. If they were smart, they would be loading up with shares, then handing over to more reputable mining management. What can we deduct from that statement then? They are not the brightest tool in the shed.

As always, let's look back and reflect on what many have learnt including me during this shlacking, only invest with what you can afford to lose is the number one rule, particularly so with speccies stocks that are under a dollar. Not wise to have put your house on em-even if the CEO emailed you some pearlers. hey saying goes-the bigger you are, the harder you'll fall, as is the case with those with massive positions in speccies during a downturn.

Speccies are a gamble and unpredictable, they are for those with an appetite for risk and like i said, take small positions. If you don't want to risk it-ppl are much better off sticking to solid much more advanced producing companies, in particular one I like ATM, BSL. Dream stocks that go up 350 times your buyin are like as much chance as winning a small jackpot on a pokie, it's good to dream and can happy in say 1 in 200 buyins (but much will you lose on the way trying?), not the ideal investment strategy. 10 or 50 times your buyin rises however, do happen more regularly in the spec end of the woods. Who could complain about a 50 bagger? So, (depending on the scope of your wallet), start small with specs, and as a rule; try not to invest more than 20 grand on a stock worth less than 20 cents-even ten grand is alot. Take profits, and aim to be free carried. Ok I'll take off my hindsight goggles for now and wish all your holders out there the very best of fortunes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.