SRX 0.00% 15.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

civil action, page-21

1. 2,773 Posts.
    looking to sirtex big wheels to return In the next few days will get some exciting new trial results released by the company after their return from ASCO in Atlanta to the ASX about how well the new trial results are going in expanding the indications for Sir Spheres in different carcinomas that have metastasized to the liver and for working Sir Spheres with different chemo drugs. I suspect my citings from the internet on the very positive study results were just good early work, and enabled to pick up a nice lot of shares on the cheap.The big wheels at SRX felt they were going to the ASCO and it would be better not to prematurely release them to ASX although US wire services picked it up prematurely. . The nonreaders of the board will in due time get these results , but there will be a nice gaps up in due time when released. Also WICO is the following week and expecting stellar earnings next qtr which will include even bigger US growth from off label usage as these patients need timely treatment, and Australian reimbursement too. Then with European reimbursement down the pike and the new US plant opening the 85 % gross margins will even be higher as transportation and other costs are lowered. Breakthrough $3.30 coming and next taget is $5-6. I believe acquisition talks will be revealed once in the $5-6 range and the co will have a list of suitors, as all the collaborators gain competitive advantage from owning the company outright and using their 10,000 + salesforce to market Sir Spheres. The therapy is too integral to oncology managment to be handled by only 10 US sales force even though number is growing. Sirtex has an amazinglly effective salesforce with 2.2 million dollar sales revenue per/ salesperson which is 10x the industry norm. Cheeers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $496.1K 3.129M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1387878 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 2785931 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.