NWH 1.06% $3.81 nrw holdings limited

Civil infrastructure work boost to reduce effect of recession, page-128

1. 18,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3985
    Hi everyone ....
    On August 26 another group won one of the ‘FastTracked 11’ WA road projects NRW was shortlisted for - the $93M Leach Highway Welshpool Road Interchange
    :/ hmph.
    ..Report on that here; [The Leach Welshpool Alliance consists of local companies BG&E, Georgiou Group, and Golder Associates.]
    ...We can’t win them all?

I thought I better update the list ..
    Especially as one of the jobs was awarded last June -well before The West published the story above:[23/06/20; W.A. Government awards $400 million Tonkin Highway contract to the Tonkin Gap alliance, comprising of BMD, Georgiou Group, WA Limestone, BG&E and GHD.]
    - And there was news yesterday ‘new’ South African group, Raubex Construction* (ex-Westforce Construction?) was awarded the Bussell Highway Duplication.
    - Decmil Southern is preferred for the Albany Ring Road [due to start this month].
    - And Densford Civil has Stage 1 of Stephenson Avenue extension (tenders opened for future stages the other day but I can’t locate the link now .)

Fremantle Traffic Bridge is still a maybe? [18/08/20: Procurement fast tracked for new rail-road bridge]

And I have not checked the others yet .
    Hoping all are well

Cheers

THE FASTTRACKED 11:
    • Roe Highway/Great Eastern Highway/Abernethy Road – brought forward by 18 months. (Early works to start in March: $180 million).
    • Stephenson Avenue extension – brought forward by six months. (Stage One: $125 million)
    • Leach Highway Welshpool Road Interchange – brought forward by six months. (Work to begin December: $93 million).
    • Tonkin Highway Gap project - brought forward by 18 months. (Works planned for October: $400 million).
    • Mitchell Freeway extension to Romeo Road – brought forward by three months (Early works planned for January, 2021: $215 million).
    • Mitchell Freeway Hodges Drive to Hepburn Avenue widening – brought forward by three months. (Early works planned for January, 2021: $76 million).
    • Fremantle Traffic Bridge – brought forward by six months (Works expected late 2021: $230 million)
    • Bunbury Outer Ring Road – brought forward by three months. (Construction anticipated January, 2021: $852 million).
    • Albany Ring Road – brought forward by three months. (Construction to commence September: $175 million)
    • Lloyd Street Extension - brought forward by 18 months. (Early works to commence in March: $40 million).
    • Bussell Highway Duplication – brought forward by three months. (Construction to begin in October: $85 million).

*https://raubex.com.au/
    https://westforce.com.au/
    https://www.miningweekly.com/article/raubex-divisions-see-return-to-profitability-2020-05-29
    Last edited by sabine: 04/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.