NWH 0.56% $3.53 nrw holdings limited

Hi everyone .... On August 26 another group won one of the...

1. 18,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3874
    Hi everyone ....
    On August 26 another group won one of the ‘FastTracked 11’ WA road projects NRW was shortlisted for - the $93M Leach Highway Welshpool Road Interchange
    :/ hmph.
    ..Report on that here; [The Leach Welshpool Alliance consists of local companies BG&E, Georgiou Group, and Golder Associates.]
    ...We can’t win them all?

I thought I better update the list ..
    Especially as one of the jobs was awarded last June -well before The West published the story above:[23/06/20; W.A. Government awards $400 million Tonkin Highway contract to the Tonkin Gap alliance, comprising of BMD, Georgiou Group, WA Limestone, BG&E and GHD.]
    - And there was news yesterday ‘new’ South African group, Raubex Construction* (ex-Westforce Construction?) was awarded the Bussell Highway Duplication.
    - Decmil Southern is preferred for the Albany Ring Road [due to start this month].
    - And Densford Civil has Stage 1 of Stephenson Avenue extension (tenders opened for future stages the other day but I can’t locate the link now .)

Fremantle Traffic Bridge is still a maybe? [18/08/20: Procurement fast tracked for new rail-road bridge]

And I have not checked the others yet .
    Hoping all are well

Cheers

THE FASTTRACKED 11:
    • Roe Highway/Great Eastern Highway/Abernethy Road – brought forward by 18 months. (Early works to start in March: $180 million).
    • Stephenson Avenue extension – brought forward by six months. (Stage One: $125 million)
    • Leach Highway Welshpool Road Interchange – brought forward by six months. (Work to begin December: $93 million).
    • Tonkin Highway Gap project - brought forward by 18 months. (Works planned for October: $400 million).
    • Mitchell Freeway extension to Romeo Road – brought forward by three months (Early works planned for January, 2021: $215 million).
    • Mitchell Freeway Hodges Drive to Hepburn Avenue widening – brought forward by three months. (Early works planned for January, 2021: $76 million).
    • Fremantle Traffic Bridge – brought forward by six months (Works expected late 2021: $230 million)
    • Bunbury Outer Ring Road – brought forward by three months. (Construction anticipated January, 2021: $852 million).
    • Albany Ring Road – brought forward by three months. (Construction to commence September: $175 million)
    • Lloyd Street Extension - brought forward by 18 months. (Early works to commence in March: $40 million).
    • Bussell Highway Duplication – brought forward by three months. (Construction to begin in October: $85 million).

*https://raubex.com.au/
    https://westforce.com.au/
    https://www.miningweekly.com/article/raubex-divisions-see-return-to-profitability-2020-05-29
    Last edited by sabine: 04/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
-0.020(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.606B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.55 $3.56 $3.49 $4.074M 1.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1145 $3.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.55 18295 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.