civil war in france is not that far away, page-57

1. 6,389 Posts.
    "Many of you foster what I would call an 'island mentality', never having been truly exposed to foreign cultures despite living amongst them in a supposedly multi-cultural society."

I'd guess that the ones that are calling for all the 'neat nifty' multicultural hogwash are the ones that that want it the most as they can get their kebab without having to go overseas!!

Let's see, I've lived in a few countries fo more than a decade each. Lived in others for a considerable amount of time, and been posted overseas from my US Army assignments to a number of others.

And IMO multiculturalism is hogwash.

And frankly, the the few countries that promote this multicultural hogwash all seem to have a bunch of left wing nutters doing it in the western liberal democracies such as the USA, England, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, etc. Look where is has taken them: down a long road of moral and economic decline.

Never seen that multicultural hogwash spouted in those third world dumps or less than western countries such as Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Mexico, Argentina, Vietnam, China, etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.