CKA 11.1% 8.0¢ cokal limited

I have a small parcel in another company, GMV no cross promotion...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I have a small parcel in another company, GMV no cross promotion intended, but they recently got a please explain what the hell your up to. They had been very lackluster in updating shareholders but after the tap on the shoulder we are now promised a monthly update. I dont think a monthly update from any listed company is too much to ask for, I honestly do wonder what goes on in some of these offices every day.

Imminent. Hmm, maybe there is a different definition somewhere I have yet to see.

One nugget of useless info. I did speak to the top dog one day, he called me back actually, anyway that day I heard all the right things without being specific, everything was fine, we are on the right track it will all be over soon. That was November. So while I appreciate the good work of some posters here SJ and BB among the best, I understand fully where some people get their lofty notions from.

Finally Dom, on the off chance you do read this, some people here are balls deep in the red mainly because we trusted your time lines and believed we were finally on the way to being a profitable miner, since you have ignored every request to give us some scraps of info maybe we should try some reverse psychology, Don't sell any coal then.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.008(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $86.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 8.0¢ 7.3¢ $50.09K 663.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 524270 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 75022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.