BOL 0.00% 14.0¢ boom logistics limited

ckeck out another good ann. for bol, page-18

1. 30 Posts.
    Hi Weined01,

In my view the spike in the price can be explained by the fact that the SPP transaction is not complete. If you consider the volume for BOL there does not appear to be any clear concentration of buyers in the 0.40's (last time I checked).

This could indicate that the broker(s) in charge of the transaction are holding up the price to get the SPP dollars through the door. If this is the case the price may tank post the SPP due to the stock overhang. In my view this is likely so I will hold off the buying decision until the SPP shares are trading for a while. The holiday season may make this exercise (if it is occuring) easier due to the seasonal absence of volume.

Why would the SPP be scalled back? The Retail offer is not that popular if most subscribers received their allocation and as you stated are eligible for extra stock at a multiple of 19!

Even though this is a good company the high volume of shares being issued may cause the price to fall post the SPP before the 'good news' and the economic recovery get the price moving up. If the 'good news' is being held back to get the SPP dollars in, then the supply of 'good news' may be depleted and it will be some time before the price starts to rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.8¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $68.72K 482.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121896 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 982978 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.