CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

CKK Friday 29 May, page-34

1. 4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    A bucket load of stock became available today from the SPP and some of those people will be
    taking their 500 to 600% windfall. Its had a hard run up and now taking a breather before the next
    leg up. One thing I notice is the positive people have been posting research and information on this stock since it was half a cent. The naysayers suddenly appear when it has had a golden run and then comes off 10%. It happens on every thread on every stock that has a big run. The trolls come out in force trying to create panic and uncertainty and then disappear back under their bridge when things move up again.
    The rampers and spruikers also come out in force getting in late and hoping to convince others to buy.
    My advice go back months before the rise and look at the posts of quality posters like vontrader that were sharing information and research before it took off. They were saying the same things a month ago as they are today. No ramping just quality info on the stock. Wanna follow great. Wanna ignore it great. Each of us makes our own decisions and you must be able to live by that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.