CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

I'm genuinely happy for all the guys sitting on solid profits...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I'm genuinely happy for all the guys sitting on solid profits and agree it could go way higher on hype (but remember that's what will be driving it higher), seriously the comparison isn't great - AJX is forecasted to be generating annualised revenue of $20 million with a 30% margin come December (so looks cheap to me), and potentially $250 million in a couple of years and works in a far different sector. CKK/NWP is a couple of months from even the first few kilos of test proppant coming out of their pilot plant. Yes a big partner could sidle up but this product is a fair distance from being proven even with a JV, and the company has 2,100,000,000 shares on the register with another billion or so will come online with the milestones (which were recently watered down). With only a few million in the bank the best hope is that the product is so sought after that several companies are chasing their signature otherwise will more dilution and concessions come along?

Current fully diluted market cap is therefore around $50 million already and touched $75 million at its intra-day peak (not forgetting that it remains in the ecopropp holders best interest to push/hold the share price down to maximise the numbers of shares they pick up at announcement of the JV). How many of you have actually gone to Ecopropps website for the full specifications of their product and looked at/compared with peers already established in the market? You'll see that Ecopropp doesn't outperform across the board, in fact it's a pretty bog standard product on many measures. How will they maintain specifications with different fly-ash? Well engineers will need to know what they're dealing with each time and given the variability in feedstock is this yet guaranteed? Many here are making peer comparisons, which really are ludicrous, saying that the smallest peer is worth $700 million USD is misleading (especially given that was the peak value at the top of the boom not the current value). It's like saying "look at AZK they're so cheap when you consider Intel is worth $XXXX" even if AXK make it how much more dilution/time/money until they really make a crack of it. CKK have not proven their product down well (months away at least, probably much longer) and do not (and probably will not) own infrastructure to produce large volumes rather take a cut of a bigger companies profits when they do so, a nice business model but one that's fiendishly difficult to make stick. Meanwhile the aforementioned peers can deliver millions of kilos of proppant next week if the oil price makes fracking unfinished wells economic near term.

I'm almost certain that a tirade of "down-ramping" and the like will be called at this post, but consider how many backslapping posts and "this is going to $200 million" calls are made each day? I'm certainly not giving investment advice, but it might be worth looking more closely at exactly how much needs to be done before NWP/CKK turn a profit. That is unless you think they'll get bought out? Which I suppose isn't impossible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.