CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

ckk meet, page-20

1. 23,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Whicher was a break even proof on concept type hole so I can understand why we wouldn't want to incur penalties however it must be asked surely why has it taken so long to orgainise the required equipment to do the job?
    I does not bode well for the company to not even get to first base with such a major company like AWT and we can only hope the relationship isn't permanently soured. Lets be fair dinkum here...CKK stuffed up and AWT opted out unless CKK paid penalties. I can't blame CKK for trying to spin it though. It is definately not good for their reputation and I feel a bit sorry for Bernie. We have an inexperienced GT3000 team and inexperienced contract negotiators, I wonder if we got paid by Newcrest for the delays caused by Newcrest? However we have the technology and in time hopefully the tree will bear fruit.
    My biggest concern atm now is where will we get $15/20m fulfill the IP agreement to build 2 more rigs. I beleieve there is a huge demand for a rig like the gt3000 in the US and other overeas markets so perhaps an o/s investor might come to our rescue?
    We seem to be employing a lot of staff so I am sure Bernie has confidence in revenue achievement.
    Anyone heard anymore about the clrs????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.