CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Manipulation, lies, leaks and disappointment. Awesome. After the...

1. 102 Posts.
    Manipulation, lies, leaks and disappointment. Awesome.

After the rumour of Whicher being cancelled, I listened to Bernie on brr and even though he clearly lied about the Whicher still being planned, there was a subtle avoidance of any confident or specific talk about it, so I wasn't really surprised when the ann came out.

I'll still give this at least another 6 months to start turning around. I was lucky enough not to have gotten in til a few months ago and only hold heads so can afford to be patient. HC seems to stretch time but I'm trying to take a long term perspective. Bernie's only been in for 10 seconds in the grand scheme of things. I can see why WC8 and others were/are so frustrated by management's constant overpromising though.

So we get a new consultant just to oversee this anciliary equipment fitout. What a debacle that has been.

DeBono's story of the WS 3 rig/3 year contract is pretty much the ideal story for Globe Drill right now. Sign the contract, get finance, build two more rigs in 3 months and the company is made. I won't hold my breath but one of my companies, EHR, capped at 18m, just signed a nice financing deal for 134m for a geothermal project in Argentina with the InterAmerican Development Bank so I'm feeling somewhat hopeful at the moment.

To think ckk only needs a pissy 15 million to build 2 more rigs. Of course, holders have been told for years that it will rain contracts, there is plenty of work for the drill(s), etc. and it hasn't yet happened.

Any more specifics on what this rumoured problem at Telfer could be, DeBono?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.