CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

ckk needs some sort of government grant..., page-14

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Guys entertain me for a moment. This is a "what if story".

What if the Gillard government had instead of earmarking umpteen billion dolars to the NBN had put the money towards the idea LEE was sort of suggesting of a national grid network. And it powered out of SA Geothermal and other bases around the natio. Using cutting edge lines to give the whole country cheap clean electricity?

What if industry in particular had power costs of say a quarter of what they are now, this would give the imputus and advantage for Australia with our blend of natuaral resources and skills to build into a major industrial powerhouse perhaps rivaling Germany. We could value add to our vast array of minerals instead of just shipping them out and buying them back as finished products.

Taxes could be dropped, more could be spent on education building a smarter country and the cycle could continue.

The geothermal free electricity model worked wonders for Icelands economy, for many years they were very wealthy. I lived in Scandinavia as a young bloke and remember the Icelanders had pretty much the highest standard of living in the world and free clean geothermal power had a lot to do with it. They lost their pants when the banks collapsed in 2009 but they still have their geothermal power at least, they will have forever. And in that place believe me you need your heater!Lol!

We can go for free (or cheap) clean geothermal power here too. Or we can just keep blowing up stuff and sending it off on ships!
    I know what I think is the smarter path, how we proceed may be a different thing, i have no confidence in either of the major parties in the "Department of Visionary thinking".

Lets hope we can get one of these grants and push the company in this direction. I dont want to see us taking the easy path for the small dollars giving discounted contracts to traditional polluting industries if cutting edge Geothermal work is out there. There may be less of this kind of work in Austaralia at the moment but I think it is the place where the GT3000 and our company can really make a name for itself.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.