CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Agree guys.Good thoughts and ones that if not considered...

1. 23,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Agree guys.

Good thoughts and ones that if not considered previously surely should be.

The GT in GT3000 stands geothermal and that was Warrens aim in his invention no doubt.

As Tretch knows I am far from a greenie but think geothermal is the way of the future and the only thing holding back has bee cost. The GT3000 can make this renewable energy source available where once it wasn't seen possible due to cost constraints. Mind you I have never understaood the cost constraints. If governments can print trillions of dollars to save the financial markets whats a few billion to open up futher this great opportunity. ooops...enough now...Tretch will have me hugging a tree or pushing some whales back out to sea soon :)

It will be interesting to see the companies views on this and if no one gets a reply before hand it is one that can be raised at the AGM.

Maybe Bernie with a new set of eyes and new vigour can re visit some of these options.

I am expecting the update speoken about with Bernie any time now and will hopefully leave the single digits share price behind us.

Things have taken longer than desired to fall into place but they are starting to imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.