CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

ckk needs some sort of government grant..., page-7

1. 3,413 Posts.
    I raised this subject with MB when the Federal Government's push for creating a renewable energy fund/company was first announcenced recently.

I asked MB whether the company like others had, had considered releasing an announcement siting the positives of such a green/renewable energy fund and how CKK neatly fits into the renewable scene albeit indirectly with it's drilling technology. It made sense to me at least, that is promote the company at any opportunity?

MB's reply was (para-phrased) we're avoiding promting the company as a geothermal drilling company because by doing so shareholders would have certain expectations in that regard... This was a strange response for my liking and then there was this in a recent announcement;

"Mr Birney said “This contract completes the board’s strategy for this year....."

I've got to say that comments like these can be interpreted in many different particularly when an information vacuum is created. One could be forgiven for thinking that a deliberate slant has been placed on information released by the company?

At times like this it pays to have the being aspect of the mind working instead of the doing ;)

To be honest I only see upside for CKK however I cannot help feeling that the current situation (SP) has been engineered for a particular reason. Let's just hope it's not something along the lines of what occurred with SBL yesterday!

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.