CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

There are actually many reasons why the company will potentially...

1. 3,413 Posts.
    There are actually many reasons why the company will potentially never make it to the prices now being thrown about randomly;

1. Continual over-promising and under-delivering which sadly is affecting the attraction of new investors it seems,

2. The relentless manipulation of the SP which has been going on for many months now may indeed have done much longer term damage than any of us know,

3. A board that appear to have little interest in the company by way of their own capital AND one of whom who is on numerous boards which causes me at least to question that board members ability to do what's best for CKK,

4. The ultra slow progress of both technologies which I'm afraid leads me to think that the market may not have been informed of all going on in the background,

5. The need to once again raise capital to just keep the company afloat - paying wages etc,

6. The continual acceptance of work for the GT3000 that only breaks even in turns of revenue...

7. The capital issues associated with having to build more rigs in accordance with the amended contract with Strange Investments,

8. The single rig could suffer major or catestrophic damage at for example the Whicher Range job in the SW of WA, not only would that be fatal for the company in a material sense but consider those working on the rig whom are likely not to be experiences in its operation??

I could go on, but they're just what I can think of off the top of my head.

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.