CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

debono,For me, and of course quite possibly others, perhaps...

1. 3,413 Posts.
    debono,

For me, and of course quite possibly others, perhaps yourself included, it is rather simple and one of two things;

1. All is well at company HQ and the share price is getting whacked unfairly (manipulated) for the benefit of a few with deep pockets.
    It makes no sense that the company is unarguably in the best position EVER and we're sitting on a MC of $17.5M.
    I mean even the most optimistic of investor would have trouble seeing a positive in this situation. And before someone chimes in with a "the market can remain irrational for a lot longer than you or I can remain solvent" comment, just take a moment to look at things in perspective. OR

2. All is not well at company HQ and a few know about this while the remainder of us mushrooms get fed ....

I've reached a point where I AM frustrated however I get a sense that something isn't quite right. You know what, certain people should be very concerned from a legal perspective if information has been deliberately withheld from shareholders.

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.