CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

ckkoa, page-27

1. 23,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hi TDS

sure.....from current price 25c might look good but it was 25c a year ago so we would only be getting back to square one.

I think we will deliver on both the clrs and the rigs and the ip agreement says 2 more rigs next year for which the company need work. So I think if we are only 25c in 12 months time it would mean that the company has failed in achieving its objectives ie having 3 working rigs and a revenue stream from the clrs because if those objectives are achieved, which I am confident they will be hence I hold, then we should be a multiple or two above 25c imo simply based upon the fact we were 25c without 3 working rigs and a revenue producing clrs.

so 25c in 12 months to me would be very disappointing even if it is a 3 bagger from todays price. Those that are in and out trading or are new holders and have bought their stck at 25c might be happy with their capital gain but my personal belief is that this company can be many many multiples of it's current price and again for my own investing perspective I want the price high enough so I can sell enough options to exercise the balance free carried and 25c just won't cut it. Now 50c and bones becomes a more happy chappy :)

I think we should be in for a very interesting 6 to 12 months and look forward to seeing how many of us are still holders this time next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.