CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

ckkoa's nearly wothless, page-16

1. 23,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hi all

I am a tad confused by the opening post on this thread and the subsequent 'hang 'em high' comments.

Whilst some may argue the prices are too cheap or the time frames too long or that they should be buying on market or what are they providing for the money etc, I would suggest that those questions can be asked at the AGM.

I actually don't have an issue with them. They are not given freely as a bonus upon hitting price targets. They are options to purchase at those prices.

If they (directors) have 12 months to get 18c options in the money then that is an incentive for them and also will benefit the current option series holders not be a negative at all. For directors to exercise 18c options within 12 months you would think their view is that the company will be worth considerably more after that period.
    It is in the directors best interest to have the price well above 18c in 12 months time. If it is in 3 months time then no loss to anyone either.
    If people think 18c is such a cheap deal well I have a red spot special for you! You can buy the heads under 8c today (if the asx ever re-opens that is). If you think that they are a no brainer and too cheap then you must surely assume that the price will be above 18c in 12 months?
    and lets be serious...you would not exercise at 18c if the share price was only around 18c so to be of benefit the heads price would need to be above 25c imo which would also bring the current option series in the money.
    What we have here is an incentive program that will reward based on achievement...no success then no reward.

I have no problem with the incentive package they have presented. Better an incentive package that big fat director salaries imo.

would be nice to see a new contract or two prior to the AGM then everyone might start feeling a bit more positive.

The price today is a pain but it is the price in 6 months time I am more interested in. If we are stil around 8c in 6 months time then I would not be very happy. As it stands I am happy to give Bernie Kelly fair opportunity and see where we are at after Whicher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.