CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Not sure what management has done wrong here @pathetictrader ,...

1. 735 Posts.
    Not sure what management has done wrong here @pathetictrader , ie worked hard to sign some deals...including UBER.....I think Brexit is a little out of their hands to control the fallout/uncertainty of that ( and the SP volatility associated).

Secondly there is no evidence that they dont have funding, however it is clear it hasnt progressed in what most of us would feel as a timely fashion.

The volatility of the SP , going up was certainly out of the hands of management....the going down (imo) can be laid at their feet (in part) , in terms of the number of " stale holders" that sold when it took off .

I would like to say that , although many may not have fully understood the UBER announcement ( DTers/and LTers alike) , and Sp ran because of it, there is no doubt in my mind that the deal strengthens the FUNDAMENTALS of CL8, and as such is a very positive announcement.

To managements credit there has been much greater newsflow and clearly there is a fair bit of action taking place behind the scenes. Personally, I am confident that the finance deal will take place, and (fingers crossed) its in the best interest of current holders , and therefore I think then we will see a re-rate...

All IMO and please DYOR

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92826 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 101771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.