CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

May be time for me to sell my oppies and take the loss ( I have...

1. 735 Posts.
    May be time for me to sell my oppies and take the loss ( I have held on far longer than my original strategy was)... altho its a very hard call for me!

Before anyone says it .."you should never fall in love with a stock"... I think in this case I may be guilty of it..I have continued to believe and buy into this stock all year ....many here will know ive been accumulating them for a long time ( for over a year), on almost every dip I have bought...but is this a dip?????

I think this is starting to look like complete loss of faith by Shareholders, ( re: @TraderGT , and possibly @forrestfield) , im beginning to fall into this category, after all i even defended this company against other great posters such as @MichaelOliver .

For me there is only one answer: BETTER COMMUNICATION TO THE MARKET...a good start would be to address the majority of @Radar100 's comments.

Either oppies @.005 are a great bargain....or are ( fingers crossed its not) an indicator of where this once promising company is headed.

Sorry in advance for the negative tone of this post but its hard to watch what is occurring.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.