CL8 0.00% 1.0¢ carly holdings limited

1. The first massive tick for me was the strategic partnership...

1. 11,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1349
    1. The first massive tick for me was the strategic partnership with AON signed on the 18/10/16. Why? Imagine the weight and leverage a strategic partnership like this could carry not only for their Mobilise platform but for all their other platform categories. That's the power of a technology platform like this. I particularly like how they're going to be targeting consumers AND businesses with this platform. The categories within this one platform launch are endless. This is just one strategic partnership that CL8 have formed across one business platform. AON's 50,000 strong network of existing business clients is not something I'm brushing over lightly either. And to think that work in this area hasn't even begun yet. Imagine the possibilities. Hor dourves haven't even been served here yet.

2. The second massive tick for me was the validation from strategic investment of RACV. Why? Potential opportunity to explore how to leverage CL8's platform. RACV have 2.1 million members on their books. This is just the Victorian market they're exploring. Again, a significant partner added to the mix.
    Wan't Wise-Owl's fair valuation 6c prior to this announcement and anything to do with Mobilise (yet to be launched)?

My seat has been reserved since the 2c days and I'm not going anywhere.

This is only warming up imo.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.