CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA chart, page-1600

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Hotfire- youre most welcome to tell me to eff off and mind my own business if you want - but I have some questions. Only becuase Im just curious of the thinking behind the local traders there now. Did you flip them out cos there was a profit cos you got them lower before when Hartleys dumped?
    Or you cos you are hoping to get them back lower later? ,
    Or cos you had these in the trading account pre-JORC?
    Or just selling out a bit?

And you mentioned 5% rate over weekend - so you borrowed some cash to take them during Hartleys dump and then flipped out today paying 0.027 % comission for 3 days and the 5 or 6$ comsec commission fee?

So if say you bought 100,000 at 19 and flipped them at 20 today you made 1,000AUD less about 25$ costs of loan and comm so you put 975$ in your pocket? Nice trade if so. especially if you did it for more. And now youre drinking beer and downloading crow pictures on the computer!!.

is that about it? - or should I eff off and mind my own business.?

im actually just battling to try to open my comsec account here right now - I arranged it last time I was doen in perth and only getting round to opening it now and seeing the facilities - thats kinda why I'm asking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.