CLA 9.09% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

I've only done limited research on MUS so am no expert and could...

1. 168 Posts.
    I've only done limited research on MUS so am no expert and could be wrong, but my understanding is that they took a load of rubies to auction expecting to sell them and came back with a load of rubies unsold. They said that they learned a lot and next time they will take more similar ones to cater for people who want to make a line of jewelry with several similar stones. So it may be an oversold opportunity, but probably not one for me.

I don't think the parallel with CLA is that strong though, the main difference for me is that MUS have boutique luxury items to sell whereas CLA have what looks like it could be the hottest metal in the world over the next 10 years. Still a lot that could go wrong for CLA right from environmental issues to a better cathode material than cobalt being found and reducing demand. But after I researched MUS a few months ago I didn't invest, but I have further increased my CLA holding since then despite it already being my biggest holding.

There are always lessons and caution to be taken from others failures but I've always seen CLA as having a very different risk profile to companies like MUS.

Just my Sunday arvo musings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.21K 1.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 14902005 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1158957 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1832760
Last updated 15.49pm 30/04/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.