CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

The results show a share that will be sitting pretty tight until...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    The results show a share that will be sitting pretty tight until we get the Scoping Study released.

I guess there is the need to 'scratch the itch' in terms of re-affirming the excellent prospects that CLA has & keeping the message out there. No harm in that. Gee, some of us even waste time responding to those in the peanut gallery with no skin in the game but with access to the internet & who are hungry for attention (a waste of time if you ask me).

Until we are close to the release of the Scoping Study (later this month, so not long to wait!) the share price will remain static. In the meantime, don't let the 'static' from wanna-be down-rampers worry you. It will count for nothing once we see the Scoping Study...and then we'll be seeing the share price take off again.

Why?

1. A Maiden Resource of 112 million tonnes @0.11% cobalt (+ 0.41% copper) with contained cobalt of 126,100 tonnes, making it potentially one of the worlds largest deposits of commercially winnable cobalt. Tick.

2. Excellent potential for expansion.Tick.

3. Favourable mineralogy, low in deleterious elements like arsenic. Tick.

4. High recoveries possible (approx. 80%) with demonstrated high leach recoveries (approx. 95%). Tick.

5. Ample access to power, roads, water and port access. Tick.

6. Well-run company with dynamic managing director (Brendan Borg). Tick.

My tip is for a SP of about 40c to be reached once the scoping study comes out- a just reward for we loyal shareholders.

I'm off to pick coffee in a week or so, about when the Scoping Study will be coming out. I'm hoping that both 'harvests' will be big ones!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $312 29.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 17959465 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 519185 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 164500
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.