CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA chart, page-2167

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    In terms of my "inconsistency" based on my other positions. They are different commodities. Additionally, one company has non-binding agreements and LOIs over-hanging whilst the other has, what? ... nothing of that nature.

You can pull the non-binding card, fair ... however, we know that can quickly turn binding off the back of a decent PFS.

$CLA don't have any off-take deals, or even non-bindings or LOIs. There is just a bunch of rumours flying around on these threads. They have a great resource, but that doesn't mean a lot if the mine can't turn much of a profit.

I was hanging out for more information, but unfortunately still haven't seen anything and won't until the end of October. Hence, have changed my sentiment and have liquidated my position.

Additionally, I assume you are aware the extraction costs associated with Co in comparison to other commodities. That patent for their Co extraction may be bullish, but I am choosing to think about capital preservation over a "what if" situation.

It's all a high-risk play atm until something else comes out. I am actually surprised you are arguing that and beating down my holdings. You got it wrong, and are holding till it turns right. Good for you. Or you could be wrong again with that PFS?

Hope you aren't.

If this story looks a bit more optimistic ST, I may look to re-enter. Guess that makes me inconsistent lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $46.82K 3.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3373445 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 6401231 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.