CLA 7.69% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA chart, page-2169

1. 9,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3916
    I just don't see it as much different. If you are saying you are more bullish V and not bullish Co then that is fine but you angled your original comment as CLA specific.

Yeah I will pull the non-binding card. I am bullish on that MOU and LOI but a bad PFS and they easily go away just the same as good SS here could drag in offtakes. I don't get the point of CLA or offtakers signing MOU's now. Offtakers have no idea what they are getting and BB doesn't have a position of strength to negotiate from at this point in time with limited data.

Where have I said there wasn't risk attached to this? Or beaten down your holdings. I simply said I see the situations as incredibly similar and that to me that translates to inconsistency. If you have your reasons for how you see them as different then I will take back the consistency comment. I don't necessarily agree with them but you are playing your strategy.

Could I be wrong on this one or the other one. Yeah of course I could. But we make money by taking educated risks. If cobalt hadn't come back hard and battery metal sentiment gone to shit and this was still trading at around the CR price no-one would be questioning the SS. I just feel the sentiment is very price based rather than fundamental based.

I have already admitted I could be in a better position if I traded this but I also expect to see higher prices again. I am still working out my style but I have built a portfolio of what I consider potential multibaggers. I only need one or two to fire every year to keep a very good return profile ticking over in my account. There will be plenty of these shit times along the way balanced out by good ones. The later part of last year was fantastic and came after a big lull. I don't know when the next one will be but I am positioned the way I want for when it does come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $19.03K 1.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 774440 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 747989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.