CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA chart, page-2200

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    Congratulations to your trading success. Short-term you made everything right.

But you overestimate imo the SP effect of SS delay and underestimate the impact of Trump/China and metal prices.
    We had a similar situation in 2017. BB delivered also very important met results not in time and created some nervousness amongst CLA-HC-community. Neverthesless SP was relatively stable.

A very well reputed HC member (Thunder54) wrote in his newsletter about this delay:

CLA.JPG

We all know the end of the story: No "met work bom", no "JORC downgrade", instead great met results and an outstanding JORC.

I don't know BB personally. But looking at his presentations, the way he's dealing with shareholder questions, his announcements and/or his strategic approach I'm pretty sure he's a perfectionist. And as a Major BGS shareholder he made in Oct 17 the experience how a company can present a feas study for a fundamental very good project in a miserable way.

I made the experience. if a perfectionist needs more time give him this time. He'll deliver normally great results.

But at the end of the day it's a question of trust into BB or not.

I posted enclosed picture some months ago. There is a very high chance that this project will be amongst the top 5 projects worldwide.
    I don't want to be on the sidelines searching desperately for a re-entry when SS confirms feasibility of this tier 1 project with reasonable capex & opex.

Opuwo.jpg
    Last edited by Maigret1: 11/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $35.39K 2.359M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3241191 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5659083 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.