CLA 3.85% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA chart, page-2299

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Interesting day @Fibro - sentiment can change at a drop of a dime and the market is strange.
    Some late afternoon volume around~4.5mill traded today.
    Safe to probably assume that Brendan gave an excellent presentation in Melbourne - seems like Victorians are good for something at least, and that's not footy!

What is probably more telling, is this move up on relatively low volume indicates we exhausted a few sellers on the way down and hopefully we have a bit more of a stronger registar now. Of course it helps that Hartleys and/or our seller from CMC Markets has stopped , in my opinion

Looks like the buildup has started and looks similar to last time perhaps. Hopefully we have (finally) turned from those lows - would like to think we have gone past also 11.5/12c resistance but let's see first

EDIT - finished at 13c so chart might be slightly inaccurate!

cla1.jpg

I have also observed that NZC has slowly started to climb as well, in my opinion excellent projects around the ASX with apparent low Capex are starting to get a look in and the market may be finally waking up.
    Thanks to user @procrastinato for the following (of course we have increased ~20% since time of writing)

"
    Cobalt 10 looking very sick. IMO, this is a combination of falling general commodity prices, and also reality coming home to speculators: financing billion dollar capex for HPAL (ARL, AUZ, CLQ), and considerable timelines to real production (COB). AML continues to prove up its project, and CLA awaits the completion of a SS. EUC and MEI, the European and Canadian explorers included, have yet to discover anything derisking for investors. So, with the exception of NZC and PAN, it's in-between times."​

Last edited by ans25: 19/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $30.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $52.57K 4.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2796813 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 3500000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.