CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Guys IMO its seems pretty clear to me. 1. There are almost (or...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Guys IMO its seems pretty clear to me.

1. There are almost (or will be by year end) 800 million shares on issue in CLA.
    2. So there will always be sellers at all prices.
    3. So what's needed to elevate the share price then is simply more buying to take them out and create a higher share price
    4. This is only really done by more marketing of the story both globally and to target investors.
    5. But IMO is that CLA is not now investing sufficient effort nor money into marketing.  
    5. So IMO that, (apart of course from the current SS delay), is a significant reason why SP is drifting with low volume and appears to be so undervalued compared to peers.

IMO BB has been doing a fantastic job as a Geo, as technical explorer and as a logical, humble, credible, ethical and straight shooting MD. I cant fault him at all, I am in Awe. And that of course is the main thing - getting the fundamentals right.

However IMO post SS CLA needs to seriously beef up  its marketing and promotional side. For example:
    1. Most investors (95%) globally have never heard of CLA and more still dont understand its huge strategic and valuable asset.
    2. There is no big serious international broker/bank behind the company yet supporting the market and writing reserach, introducing significant Instos, and rasing capital as there should be at this stage .
    3. There are no serious Cobalt Industry experts as executive or non-ex directors on the board .
    4. There is no marketing or PR director or someone on the company pushing out media articles, charts graphs, and social media stuff and giving investor presentations, on a full time basis.
    5. IMO CLA's marketing focus/effort and budget is small compared to its growing assets and compared to other peers doing a better job at marketing themselves such as Cobalt 27.(Market cap of USD 486 million (or AUD 660 mill)-when all they have IMO is 2,800 tons of cobalt and 3 potential streaming deals not in operation - CLA has potentailly 50 times more Co and is 8 times less valued than them)

IMO Concentrating on the fundamentals and technical aspects was exactly the right strategy as a small developing junior explorer, - and I take my hat off to BB for the amzing job hes done. But if the comming SS is viable then CLA will not only have the 2nd biggest sulphide Co deposits in the world outside the DRC, but it will be indepndently proven viable. Also IMO -given the almost inevitable resource upgrade - we should soon have from further post JORC drilling- Opuwu could then be in the top five or six cobalt reserves in the world! - and one of only two or three not in the DRC. -and its viable!!.
    - This will be huge!.  This will be globally strategic!.  And this needs to be shouted round the investment and real world who doesnt yet know this fact big time!.

Therefore IMO the next stage of the development of CLA should require more focus on Marketing.  In bigger developing companies Marketing is just as important as the Geos, the project managers, the accountants, company secretarys, the lawyers, and the investment bank  in building up a company's SP and market cap.  They go together hand in hand - and for now IMO CLA's marketing side is a bit neglected - IMO mainly as its not BB's real forte.

You can of course argue that simply concentrating on getting the fundamentals right, as BB is doing so well, means the share price will ultimately reflect the true underlying value he is creating. But not necessarily. For example a buyout for shareholders may ultimately be done too cheap, a JV may be done too cheap, some shares remain terminally undervalued for years, any new capital raises that may needed to be done may be done cheaper than they need be hence diluting away current shareholders value etc..etc..

So (and I do hope I'm prooved wrong here) IMO until CLA starts building up the marketing side a bit more earnestly (which BB has said to me and others is next on the list after SS is out), im not sure the great fundamntal news hes producing is going to have its full effect on any significant share price rallies or fundamental re-rates as it should in a better marketed company.

This doesnt mean I'm any less bullish on CLA, im saying this as i think that if any of you agree with me we as shareholders should gently nudge BB to concentrate on upping the global marketing of the great work hes been doing the last 20 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $286 26.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15469147 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 430313 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.