CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA chart, page-2550

1. RDL
    3,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    In case you missed it (golfer you mostly), the entire globe of equity investors are concerned atm. Or mostly running sh1t scared!

On balance, if 'the market' / holders thought this was a duster, I think we'd have seen a lot more volume and a lot lower prices given the equity markets the last few weeks. The anticipation of SS release and recent news has unfortunately only been good enough to keep the SP half-decent given the macro environment. And therein lies the risk of the delay - we have to release our SS into the current macro env, one that is far softer than say 3 months ago. So the SS might be a cracker, but the response might be somewhat muted. This might not be the big uplift and liquidity event for CLA. And if it's not, then my bet is there will be one soon after.

If all we do is get back into the 12-14.5c range while world markets fall apart, I'm OK with that.

Them's the breaks, and if you don't like it or can't handle it, well we all know where the sell button is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $46.82K 3.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3373445 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 6401231 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.