CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA chart, page-2623

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    my sentiment excactly lolokgo.

Golfer - I admit I did not forsee the speed that DRC could ramp up production when the Co price hiked. buts thats a one off. As two of their big projects which had been down came online their last year. Also the artisanal moiners pumped up their production they cant do that every year.

But meanwhile the need for cobalt continues to grow, and in a year or two well be back in shortage IMO, price will push up and well be off again.

if it goes to 20 cents Ill still say its a good buy. Its ridiculously cheap now. If you cant see the value in this stock why dont you sell.

look mate I was goldfing today, Im easy -why dont you also go and play some golf for while and lets see whos right in a year or so.

If youre right we make almost F all or loose a bit - no wonder you seem so morbid and never happy on these posts. what are you about.so why do you even bother posting? to save some poor innocent stock speculators from taking a loss cos im bullish and maybe wrong?

it mayafter all be you whose wrong?.

Look If im right Ill make 2-3 million AUD tax free to have more fun with. So will the guys who got longer cos of my posts , infact All my guys in(for over 200 million shares) will makea crapload and you may even make a bit more golfer.

So I hope im right.- so the games go on.

but in the end who the F knows. Its the markets you do youre reserach and take your punt. so far im millions of dollars correct over time. and im gambling ill hopefully be correct again.

as are you buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.