CLA 7.69% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA chart, page-2799

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Why do you say that you have no idea what these investors plan or when they intend to buy or sell, this is an absolute joke that you make such comments. I/ We started averaging down yesterday and will continue to do so until we deem to be appropriate. Not according to some commentary on HC. 

We have our own knowledge about the market and will act accordingly, there has been too much negativity on this company for a while, maybe some mistakes have been made by the company and it was overhyped on HC but one has to remember we a dealing with micro juniors. 

Not mid caps or blue chips...

At the end of the day, one has to look at management and about how it strengthens, the project, it’s economics and the underlying fundamentals. 

It has been said before that management will strengthen, the project at this stage looks good (although I admit we are missing the raw data) hence the share price is pricing that in. Long term fundamentals of Cobalt look great although maybe shaky in the short term. 

Serious investors or institutions take a 2-4 year view and not one day to another. 

Anough said for the critics. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $11.04K 791.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2781456 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3728656 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.