CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

I have to say as a shareholder with bullish medium to long term...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    I have to say as a shareholder with bullish medium to long term outlook i dont see why this stock just as, Ardea,Clean teq, Australian mines and many others couldnt get some more down slip in the short term, however its a great time to buy at least thats how i see it.

The crazy EV growth will start to seriously constrain supply Batt raw materials in a few years its just a matter of when, not if.

From his perspective i think the comment is reasonable,however the share prices of many of these juniors long time ago not represent the true underlying value medium to long term of these assets, even if someone view it now just as optional play to the EV market.

The certainty today is way to high(99%) that vast EV penetration start to occur somewhere in the next decade with unprecedented Lithium, Cobalt, and Nickel demand growth.

Those who dont see this way those havent read enough on the subject, and i suggest them to keep reading more to get the universal conlusion which is that the Li Battery world is coming,and is coming with a brutal force not only at the EV market but everywhere. Logical and highly reasonable to expect it will push raw material demands higher which will be needed from as many source possible to mitigate individual geographical,and mining risks.
    Might these comments sound pessimistic and downramping althought i cant deny the fact that many Junior(if not all of us) might go even lower than where we are today in the short term, but those who trully invested here and elsewhere for 5 year and longer timeframe in their mind,they will be only thrilled and delighted to see lower and lower prices at the moment to buy more.

Many novice and not professional Investor only focusing on the share prices althought thats almost never what the true worth of any company, it changes everyday, sometimes it trades above and sometimes trades way below their true worth. Our job is to buy and buy even more when the share prices doesnt represent the underlying company/business value medium to long term .

Daily weekly monthly fluctuations should be no concern to anyone who trully invested in this sector as we wont sell it anyway at these prices no matter what, but should be happy to see that even more buying opportunity present at ever lower prices althought more and more industry development point to an ever improving future landscape for our companies.

I know its easy to say and hard to execute, but once you trully understand what investments means all these ever discounted share prices should make us all happy not stressed or worry your life will be a lot easier.
    Of course if we bought into the right companies at the right prices, and for that we need the tremendous research so we can sleep well at night even when our share prices further decline.

So we have two choice we keep explain and show with facts and links, how the inevitable Battery world future comes or just let these kind of comments stay where they are. I dont like to see so much just throw on people downramping and bad mouth because they doesnt support short term the uprise of our company share price.

I Prefer to show with facts why the medium to long term appreciation will come in due course, and of course we all like to see pessimists to share facts why they believe the prices destined medium to long term down. Such short term price movements speculation shouldnt bother many people.

Short term price predictions are just like head or tail of a coin flip, of course if a trend in place maybe it can increase someone chances a small notch higher to one side.

I suggest those who feel bad and worry keep reading about EV,and energy storage to get more and more delighted. Its trully hard to find negative articles,and translations for the future market in these key Batt raw materials.

Happy new year everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.