CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA chart, page-879

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Sailorlion mate- a question on your chart below.  You have clq marked as sulphide they are not. they are latteritte.  you seems to have different numbes from me on CLQ - i have them as only having 108 mill tons at 0.10 grade - i also have them on 3 sources with a market cap of between 685-855 millon AUD. none as low as 614 mill?? where are your figures/ info from?. I guess some measure fully diluted some not.

Also -COB are 148 market cap today not 108

CLA at 131 mioll cap

the only sulphide hosted ores IMO are COB/NZC and CLA  the rest are lats.

i wouldnt even put ARL in that group as they seem like they may be a non-starter in Co now. and if you bring their cut off grade yp to 6 like cla they have almost no Co!! i'd leave them out.

IMO the remainig 6 companies look to me like the only likely lads on the ASX so far who may actually make it to minning Co.

any chnace to ammend that list as id like if possible to use it in the presentation with BB  this weekend.?

frankly we dont need the share price column as it doesnt matter. what would be nice if possible is to make and average valuation of in ground cap of their cobalt asset. as in say for AUZ has 54 tons c apped at 238 =4.41 $ a ton.

any chance of that?

Thanks mate. Only if you have some free time you seem to like doing these charts - and Im an old luddite at spread sheets im still an old school  paper and pen guy

ASX Cobalt Cobalt Metal and Market Cap Comparison.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.