CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA chart, page-930

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Guys can i ask for some help-someone posted a link to an article post Maiden jorc announcement (i thnk it was by core consulatns) whose headline was like "CLA locate biggest cobalt resource in the wolrd outside the DRC" ive looked back at all the posts to find it (loved the headline for my promotes) but cant for the life of m relocate it. (we have so many diverse fridggin threads here-wouldnt it be easier if we just keep to one??? so we dont to jump around so much ??)

anyway if anyone has it or can refind it and repost it i would be much appreciative.

meanwhile heres some VW news just showing the EV rev keeps on keeping on. Even walmart in on it now!!!

"Volkswagen wants to sell more electric cars in the US, but to do that, it needs to spend millions of dollars on building out the country’s underdeveloped charging infrastructure. Toward that end, the auto giant’s subsidiary, Electrify America, announced today that it plans to install EV charging stations at more than 100 Walmarts in 34 states by mid-2019" (full story below).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.