CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA - Cobalt related news, page-1880

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431

From what I have seenof Brendan - being a geologist he is very precise and I don’t think he wouldwant to put out raw SkyTEM (lots of little red, pink and yellow dots)which while highly useful in targeting and being "indicative" ofhigh, medium or low prospectivity for a mineral i.e cobalt does meananything until you have some drill confirmation.

As the ASX announcement “ EM Survey Commences at Opuwo” was issued on the 19September and the survey probably completed within 2 weeks with raw data sent to CLA, Ithink CLA has possibly been using the Sky TEM data to actually drill test someof the higher potential Sky TEM prospects over the last month.

CLA have been pretty consistent in updating shareholders every monthapproximately over the results of the previous months drilling and I wouldexpect that we get an update during this week or next together with a separateannouncement on the Sky TEM results.i.e very months CLAtypically issue an ASX drilling update.

10 Aug 2018 – Opuwo Cobalt Project Exploration Update

5 Sept 2018 –Drilling Continues to Expand Mineralization at Opuwo

19 Sept 2018 – EMSurvey Commences at Opuwo

4 Oct  2018 – Shallow High Grade Cobalt Potential atOpuwo

16 Oct 2018 – OpuwoWest Zone continues to Develop 

Now over one month fromlast drill update and so should be due a new update and over due Sky TEMresults.This should allculminate in the new mineral resource update by end of year (Brendan stated data to be include in mineral update in 4th Qtr 2018) which IMHO based on drills since last JORC I do not thinkwill disappoint. – Here’s hoping !

Looks like from the recent news reports, that there are more problems forGlencore in DRC, not just uranium in their Cobalt but also government disputesover taxes paid on copper production. My view is that the Chinese would like tofurther increase control over DRC cobalt and world cobalt supplies as they realizethe coming shortage. It might be worth Glencore looking at a friendlier miningjurisdiction like Namibia to hedge their bets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.