CLA 3.85% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA - Cobalt related news, page-211

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hello Phuket Guy I bought into CLA in early Jan'18 @0.13-13.50 region, then stumbled upon HC and via HC on to you. Your informed comments helped me to average down to around 0.115, when thanks to the correction in the US markets CLA went down to 0.9 cent nearabouts.

I have been following the HC threads on CLA quietly for the last couple of months and look forward to especially your posts and a few other borders'. Today your comment - '(except maybe in Oz where I can never shake the feeing im living in a police state when I visit)!!!!' really cracked me up and I had to reply!

I am Indian and my wife is Aussie. We met in a game park in Uganda, we have lived together for a few years around a few African countries before we decided to move to Oz. I got into CLA because of its management and the fact that their operation is based in Namibia, which is as stable as any African country can get.

When you compared Oz to a police state, though it's funny, I totally agree! After a few years there, I just couldn't take the Government's mollycoddling of the people, and thankfully my wife agreed and we moved to the Himalayas in India and plan to stay here till the overpopulation catches up onto the hills and push us out! I mostly invest in the booming Indian stock market and invested in CLA through my wife's Aussie portfolio. And have to say CLA is the most exciting company now in her portfolio, the rest are mostly old hags churning out only good dividends

Cheers mate! Will keep looking forward to your posts!

Diggy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $30.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $52.57K 4.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2796813 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 3500000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.