CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

I don't think the buyers have "exited". It's just that they've...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I don't think the buyers have "exited". It's just that they've clued-up to how this stock works now. That is, the "dumping pattern", if you like, of the long-suffering holders who are looking to cut their losses and exit the stock. It happened when the price went from 2c - 3.2c - 2.5c, again when it did 2.5c - 4.7c - 3.6c, and now at 3.6c - 6.7c - 5.1c. Each time there was a pull back, the pattern was the same. The selling was straight into the buy line with on-market-price sell orders. You can see how the buyers have changed their approach after that second dump back to 3.6c; they started stacking up the buy side immedtiately after a line wipe. Moreover, I noticed that they also started playing the share a bit starting from Monday, with small sell orders into the buy line to push the SP down a pip or 2, at the same time when the buy side is stacked.... the classic tree shake if ever there was one. If there were trailing stops on the SP, at least some would be hit at some point by this tactic.
    I'll tell you what, mate, this stock, like it or not, is chock full of old holders who are extremely eager to get out of the stock, and also a lot of holders with trailing stop-losses trying their best to never go back to that awful situation of being stuck with a big loss. On top of that, the price volume action over the last month has been unexplainable from a fundamental perspective which makes people even more cautious and put SLs in place. Unless there is a big announcement from the company that removes the question marks around the fundamentals, we will continue to see this dumping / accumulation "cycle".
    I have to say, the buyers are very smart, very professional.... once they saw that the SLs were hit, they actually moved all their buy orders down because they knew they can get the stock cheaper!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.