CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Have to agree that a movement like that puts a lot of doubt in...

1. 12,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Have to agree that a movement like that puts a lot of doubt in holders minds.

I immediately had a number of tin foil hat scenario run through my head.

Everything looked fine at around 2:30.
    Go & do the school run & by the time I get home it looked like armageddon had hit

Had some time to think & agree that I struggle to see this as a pump & dump.

The equivalent of the entire shares on issue had been turned over in the past weeks.

They ( pumpers) would not have yet been able to exit their positions & recovered their outlay. This tactic would have made this a high risk trade for little return.

Yes they can see the Stop Loss points, so may be been ratcheting down to hit these points, plus pick up the sellers on the open this morning.

Unusual, unless they are getting compressed by time to reach whatever their objective is.

We will know soon as to their objective...Are we heading to a trading halt on open??

Chart (did 6 monthly).

Todays action (volume) was higher than the gap down when we went below 4c.

It did however, bring us back into the bollinger band nicely. We now have a wide bar (unfortunatley closing on the low on high volume) - now need to wait for confirmation.

The 7m cross trade in the middle of the day was also unusual. (Someone backed CLA For $500k at much higher prices earlier in the day. They might be a little annoyed, but if it is only short term pain will be soon forgotten.)

chart 6 months 18-6-19.png

Also here is a break down of the afternoon trades. Unfortunatley the platform I am on only shows trade to the second (not 100th of a second) (so just my best guess with groupings).

I also noticed the seller on the closing auction went to great pains to sell just 1 extra share so the the close was 5.1 rather than 5.2.....why would they sell one extra share to get less money.???
    (the first column is time in minutes between trades & the far right is the vwap for that sell group).

The 5m sell did the damage & removed the support as from memory not a lot was under the 6c line.

Closing trades.png
    Last edited by mudguts: 19/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.