CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

What is CLA worth - who know beauty is always in the eye of the...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    What is CLA worth - who know beauty is always in the eye of the beholder

However - the way I think about it at this price is CLA is A$5-6 million in cash on hand + CLA's 30% share of the JROC part of the MCR majority owned Nickel deposit is worth, who knows, but probably A$3-5 million. From MCR's point of view it is the last bit of their deposit that they do not own 100% of - so if nothing else they will want to clean it up.

So to me Cash + JROC nickel Asset backing of close to A$10 million market price

To my mind the largest potential cobalt deposit outside DRC and Cuba is pretty much in there for free

Plus a "cash shell' is always attractive as a ready vehicle for those with assets they want to bring to the ASX market.

With Glencore Mutada mine now in care and maintenance and with battery production EV and storage picking up the Cobalt market should start to rebalance and I cannot see Glencore bringing the Mutada mine back into production without sustainable demand and a price north of US$60,000 per tonne possibly more. To those that have a long term view on Cobalt and deep pocket - yes.

So CLA is of value ? - how much and to who we will have to wait and see - however I guess someone thinks so - lets see if the buying momentum continues next week

GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.283K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1810418 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 8643117 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.