CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA - FA Bagger Aspiring Cobalt developer. Huge landholding, B Borg, page-1242

1. 3,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Good questions
    I reckon if CLA is at same speed they have been going (which is excellent IMO), by Q2/Q3 it won't have an issue getting money. Another cobalt player I own on ASX got 20 million up front and they've drilled very little.

I notice that most production facilities they have built in Namibia etc have been around 1mtpa, so depends on what you want LOM to be.

PLS built a 2mtpa plant cost about 200 million (for Lithium), I have no idea what the equivalent would be in Namibia for Cobalt/Copper.

I guess it depends do we want to try go all the way or get it to say PFS and then get bought out. AUZ got a load of cash for some shares in their company which means they'll be good for a while, which could be 50/50 solution.
    If their SP rockets you know what could be in store for CLA I guess.

As an aside I notice Hartleys have coverage of CLA now:

https://www.hartleys.com.au/files/research/Coverage Rating Distributions.pdf

Name Ticker Last M. CAP Status Analyst Research Price* (A$m) Ph" +618 9268 ext Recommendation

30. Celsius Resources Ltd (CLA) CLA 0.11 74 Explorer Mike Millikan (ext 2805) Speculative Buy

Exciting few weeks for CLA coming up IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.