CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

CLA - FA Bagger Aspiring Cobalt developer. Huge landholding, B Borg, page-633

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    steeping back onto my soap box..........can i give you an example- a mate of mine was having dire finacial issues affecting his marriage and his head and life. he was not happy. I got him to buy some CLA at 3 cents hes up almost 300,000 AUD. Its changed his life, he's much happier and less stressed now and can afford his divorce and get on with his life better.

Bb's ingenuity and foresight to recognize this potential resource and the way the cobalt markets going is a stoke of genius that can change people lives for the better. Ands our finacial backing helps it come to fruition. It can also help the worlds clean air revolutiuon (The dire comming cobalt shortrage is gonna be a main bottlemneck). if it works out everybody wins....and those you told will love you. So dont just feel your e just being a sleazy stock promoter telling people... its a good thing for everyone if it works.

the only downside of course is if it goes pear shaped at some stage you lend up looking/ feeling like a dick- (weve all been there) but thaqts small downside price to pay. And frankly i think thats pretty damn unlikley at these lower levels. But the upside if its right is huge and good for all. So take your cojones in your hands and go out there and spread the holy gospel! hallelujah!!..........he steps down of soap box again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4519463 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4225986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.21am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.