CLA 7.69% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Guemar: "You guys don't seem to be concerned that Namibia is...

1. 12,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Guemar: "You guys don't seem to be concerned that Namibia is simply thrown into the African basket and dismissed along with DRC?"

Guemar: This is such a 'sloppy' kind of remark and insulting to Namibia, which is one of the African countries where investing is much, much less risky than in many other ones - DRC among those at the other end of the scale, naturally!
    To be honest: Namibia as a location was one of the MAIN factors for me to invest in CLA and I am glad I did. It was not something new to me either, as I did research about Namibia quite a bit due to exposure to oil/gas exploration off-shore Namibia, where I do have exposure to several oil/gas exploration companies - but that is another story.

I am fully aware that the DRC represents a major headache for the companies operating there. Hence, it is a BIG PLUS to be in NAMIBIA and IF (or hopefully WHEN) CLA can prove-up those massive reserves over time, this stock will continue to move up share-price wise. Time will tell.

I am pleased to hold CLA for a good to great outcome over time. Some patience indicated.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $11.04K 791.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2781456 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3728656 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.