CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

I recently sold all my AVZ and added mostly to here and BGS. I...

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I recently sold all my AVZ and added mostly to here and BGS. I bought some @ 14c and some @ 11c.

Some people may say "Wrong move, AVZ is up and CLA is down". In the short term, I am really not concerned about it. I recently had a trip to China and I must say that when I asked experts about the future demand of cobalt, the answer I gotten was " It's no doubt there's a shortage coming".

I sold out of AVZ because I see CLA has better upside as compared to AVZ, that's all. It's absolutely possible for CLA to be a 3-4 baggers by end of 2018, which gives us about 200m market cap. AVZ would need to reach at least $1b and it's still wouldn't be a 3 bagger.

Also, I am extremely confident in Brendan. Although he's a geo, my personal experience with him is he's very different from other geos. He has business mindset which most geos don't have, which is a big plus for all CLA shareholders. He also went to China with DG before so I think that also helped him in understanding how business in China works. So when the next time he's there I am pretty sure he could easily lock in a good partner.

I have repeatedly say this - speed to market is extremely crucial for mining stocks and its effect should not be underestimated. So Brendan also ticks the box that he's pushing the project extremely fast. With the current cobalt market conditions, I am sure CLA already been contacted by multiple interested parties. With the experience Brendan has, I am expecting him to pick the best partner(s) out of those all for us shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.